Learn about advances in science, medicine, and metaphysics to understand your body and consciousness
I’ve collected here some videos from several of my favorite teachers and researchers in the world of spirituality and metaphysics.
I LOVE where science meets Spirit, because, even though it may sound strange, science was honestly one of my least favorite subjects in school (math was the absolute least). So being able to see science applied outside the conventional realm has helped me relate to it more easily and gain a better understanding of its many components. In fact, what we refer to by the general term science is really just an approach to methodology for research that is used to prove theories that help guide our understanding of the world. As our perception of the world expands, so does our need for new understanding — and for new scientific exploration.
Enjoy these teachings from some of the most influential minds in the worlds of spiritually applied science and physics/metaphysics.
I’ve also included some information with each video, which comes from my own understanding and beliefs and is not to be taken as the intent of the videos, nor as replacement for any type of medical or psychological care.
Telemeres, mirror neurons, and sensory neurites — Gregg Braden: “The Untold Human Story”
In this interview, Gregg discusses three parts of our biology that are not yet widely known in the mainstream and have great potential for improving our human experience and consciousness.
- Telemeres: Specialized sequences on the end of chromosomes. Earning researchers a Nobel Prize in 2009, it was discovered that telemeres and the enzyme telomerase protect chromosomes when a cell divides and help the body repair elements of DNA that determine the aging process.
- Mirror neurons: Cells in the nervous system that fire when we have a particular experience (such as playing music) or even if we’re simply observing the experience (such as watching or listening to someone playing music). These can change our belief systems because observing the demonstration of an amazing feat, such as walking on fire or breaking a huge stack of bricks, forces us to recognize that it is possible, even if we have not done it ourselves. This has obvious applications for visualization in meditation and intention setting.
- Sensory neurites: Approximately 40,000 specialized cells in the human heart that function like neurons in the brain. In fact, research has shown that the heart communicates to the brain and that the “conversation” taking place is two-way.
Tetragrammaton as a conceptual term for the Source energy of ancient technologies — Nassim Haramein: “Tetragrammaton – The Most Sacred Knowledge on Our Planet”
Tetragrammaton as a conceptual term referring to Source energy and four measurements/geometries. Geometric structures resonating space-time in very specific ways (and known to ancient civilizations). Relationships between geometric configurations and certain types of technology, including some referenced in scripture and ancient writings, such as…
- The Ark of the Covenant and its correlation with the function of a modern capacitor
- The dimensions of the Ark of the Covenant described in the Bible matching those of the inside of the sarcophagus of the Great Pyramid (i.e. the Ark would be able to fit inside the sarcophagus, and the way it does so creates caverns for perfect octaves of resonance)
- The “black sun” or “black crystal” described by some ancient civilizations as a technology for a type of artificial singularly created inside a stone or crystal that produced gravitational and energy effects in space-time
Meredith Sands Keator: Resonance Talks – Fractal Anatomy & A World of Health
(notes to come)